1. Go grocery shopping today (coffee, kale, eggs, broth, something for lunch the next two days before Xmas break).
2. Buy the Yankee gift I’ve put off getting until now that it’s 5 days to Xmas.
3. Finish A Short History of Tractors In Ukranian.
4. Start and finish three other books selected for brevity in order to accomplish last New Year’s resolution of reading 12 books in ’09.
5. Continue to lose weight while on vacation and drinking beer (I don’t understand it, neither do I question.)
6. Make sure to go to the gym a few times (see #5).
7. Dig out last year’s resolutions and face the hard facts.
8. Celebrate! But not like in ’07-’08. Let’s not do that again.