My recieved messages, a selection:
- Sera don’t need to buy whiski
- finished the stories today. amazing.
- Sara!!hi~i’m ji yeon ~~ i don’t know slang ㅠㅠ
- try ginseng. my mom makes this tea and it gives me bad gas.
- Hi 세라 what are you doing?
- wow. that really sucks.
- yeah that sucks.
- no. we sat in the bs terminal. i am over it.
- yes.. sorry..who is this again?
- ㅋㅋㅋ ^.^ Have fun!
- SERA WE ARRIVE GIMHAE AIRPORT
- OK *^^*
- ㅋ 미투
- 세라 아유심심?
- Hi Sara I am Billy
- Bring advil if you have it. looks like this is 4 hrs long.
- You are my sunshine
Notes on the Korean:
- 세라 = my name
- ㅠㅠ = two of the characters for the “yoo” sound, in this case, bashfully downcast eyes
- ㅋ = the character for the aspirated ‘k’ sound, indicates laughter after the fashion in which Koreans vocalize “he he he” –“khe khe khe”
- 미투 = phoenetically: “me too”
- 아유심심 = phoenetically “ah yoo” (i.e. are you), and “sheem sheem,” the Korean word for bored.